Five years from now you will be pretty much the same as you are today except for two things: the books you read and the people you get close to. – Charles Jones
The key to unlimited opportunities for your career or business starts with Smart Networking, the essential guidebook for building business relationships in a wired world. Business strategist Liz Lynch demystifies the process and puts in place strategic systems that build connections worldwide and attract opportunities 24/7—without the 24/7 effort.
Packed with powerful strategies tested by years of experience as well as real-life stories from the field, Smart Networking describes how to integrate face-to-face techniques with a strong online presence to expand your professional circle exponentially.
Learn how to:
- Identify the gaps in your network and develop a plan to fill them
- Tap into existing contacts and master the art of the ask
- Increase visibility through speaking, e-zine publishing, and blogs
- Expand your reach with social networking tools
- Develop a winning mindset to guide all your networking activities
Whatever your profession, relationships are a key driver of your success. It’s not too late to start networking smart.
Download an Excerpt from Smart Networking